It’s time to upgrade
We believe this new system will provide a more efficient and effective way of managing your healthcare needs by introducing better ways of working for our practice, and also enable us to be better connected to other NHS services both locally and nationally.
We are doing all we can to minimise disruption for our patients during this transition, however there will be some impact on our services. Please note the following:
- All prescription requests must be with us by 17th September, if medication is needed before Thursday 23rd
- We will be running a very limited service for appointments on Thursday 23rd September and Friday 24th
- Patients will not be able to request test results between Monday 20th September and Friday 24th However your GP’s will contact all patients whose results need following up urgently.
- Our morning blood clinics will not be running from 21st September until 24th
- Any referrals required between Monday 20th September and Thursday 24th September will be processed on Friday 25th Any urgent referrals will not be delayed.
- We will not be able to register new patients between Tuesday 14th September and Monday 4th If you need to be seen at the practice in this time you will be asked to complete a form to be seen on the day. You will then need to register as a new patient after 4th October.
- We will not be able to accept any new applications for online services from 13th September until 4th
This is not a decision we have taken lightly, but believe both staff and patients will benefit significantly from the new system. Thank you for your patience.