Clinics and Services
- Management of minor illnesses and injuries
- Dressings and removal of stitches
- Cervical smears (we recommend having a smear every 3 years)
- Pregnancy advice
- Blood pressure checks
- Contraception, emergency contraception, contraception injections – if you have been advised by the surgery to submit a contraceptive pill review, please complete the Contraceptive Pill Review form
- Sexual health/chlamydia screening
- Asthma – if you have been advised by the surgery to submit an annual review of your asthma symptoms, please complete the Asthma Review form
- COPD – if you have been advised by the surgery to submit a COPD assessment, please complete the COPD Assessment form
- Travel vaccinations and immunisation as required – if you are travelling abroad, please complete the Travel Risk Assessment form in plenty of time to arrange any necessary vaccinations
- Flu vaccinations
- MMR and meningitis vaccinations are available throughout the term
Antenatal and postnatal care is provided by all the doctors.
Certain surgical procedures such as the removal of cysts and skin lumps are carried out within the Medical Centre. These can be arranged through one of the doctors. This service is not currently being offered by the practice.